This privacy notice describes how we use your personal data when you visit the 888 Holdings PLC (“888”) corporate website. The website is designed to provide you with information about 888 and we process personal data on this website to provide these services to you.
If you are a customer of 888 or William Hill and want to find out how we process your personal data please visit:
888 is the data controller for personal data collected on this website. If you would like to contact us in relation to any of the content written in this notice, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
|Purpose of Processing||Legal Basis|
|Providing the 888 corporate website to users.||Legitimate interest|
|Handling enquiries through the contact form.||Legitimate interest|
|Processing information from non-functional cookies||
Your consent is obtained through our consent manager tool. You can withdraw your consent by removing cookies from your browser.
Data protection law grants you certain rights in respect of your personal data. These are:
• Information about how we use your personal data.
• Access the personal data we hold about you.
• Request we erase your personal data.
• Object to us processing your personal data.
• Rectify any inaccurate personal data we process.
• Request we restrict our processing of your data.
• Request we share your information with another organisation (data portability).
• Lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator.
• Withdraw your consent where we have specifically requested your consent to process your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then you can do so by contacting us. Please be aware that whilst we will try to accommodate any request you make in respect of your rights they are not absolute rights. This means that we may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
We retain cookie information for 12 months. We retain contacts via our contact form for the length of time necessary to handle the contact plus any regulatory requirements that are applicable which is typically 7 years after the contact case has been handled.
You can contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org